Sunday, December 14, 2008

DISNEY ON ICE

Sorry I haven't had an update in a while. We have been really busy lately. I have tons of pictures to post so bear with me.

Last night we took Alexia to Disney On Ice. We had so much fun. Alexia was so excited to see Ariel. Surprisingly she says she liked Tinkerbell the best. Here are some pics and movies from the show. Some of them are blurry, my camera was in and out of focus.
We got there an hour before the show for the "Princess Pre-Show." We got to see some of the princesses' dresses and memorabilia from the movies.
Even Cinderella herself was there!

A couple pics before the show


Mickey and Minney were first

followed by Cars

Ariel was next

Then there was Lion King and Tinkerbell.





2 comments:

Being An Allred said...

Emma was looking at the pictures with we and freaking out. She is all about "Cinderella" right now. I miss ya babe. Lots of love

The Smith Trio said...

HEY LADY!!! I didnt know you had a blog. I must say I got your address off of the Allreds. :-) Im so glad i have a way of keeping in touch with you now. We really need to do lunch and catch up. Hope all is well.