Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HaLlOwEeN!!!

Alexia was a mermaid this year. She had a really good time at the ward trunk-or-treat, but when it came time to trick-or-treat, she wasn't interested. She wanted to pass out candy instead. After much convincing she finally put her costume on and off we went. We got half way around the block and she was done. I tried to talk her into going up to the doors since we had to pass the houses anyway, but she just wasn't interested. Maybe next year we'll just do the ward party.


This picture was taken right before trick-or-treating.


Here is one at the ward trunk-or-treat which was Thursday.

2 comments:

Being An Allred said...

Lexie looks just like a princess. I love the pictures. I am so sorry to here about your Grandpa. I miss you babe.

Being An Allred said...

where is my baby's birthday pictures? I miss you babe.
love ya