Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spring time fun

Before......

After....



Ok, so looking at the before and after pictures it doesn't look like we did much. But Chris and I spent the entire day on Saturday doing yard work. We pulled up all the bushes in the front (except the roses) and planted bigger ones that will bloom in the summer and change colors in the fall. The other ones were puny and not pretty at all. Then I planted flowers in front and around the mailbox as well as bulbs all over. I cant wait until the summer when the bulbs start to bloom. It was really nice to spent the day together working on the house, but I must say Im really glad we wont have to do it again for a while.

1 comment:

Selfieprotection said...

April your house is so cute. It sounds like you and your family are enjoying yourselves. I miss Greenville so much and hope to come visit sometime in the future, Tell Shannon I miss her. and we will keep in touch!