Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It Snowed In Greenville!!!

January 20 we woke up to snow!! We were all very excited. Although I think we were more excited about the idea of snow. Alexia played in it for exactly 10 minutes, and then she'd had enough. She made a couple snow angels and threw a couple snow balls. After that she was ready to come in. She didn't like that it made her wet (my little ms. priss). 


Here is a picture of our house first thing that morning as Alexia and I left for school and work...


and here is a picture of our backyard the next morning. We got about 5 to 6 inches all together...enough to completely shut down Greenville.

2 comments:

Being An Allred said...

I love the house in the snow so cute. I loved you email. You look so pretty in your pictures. I miss ya tons. I loved the comment on my blog. Funny pictures, huh?

Laura Crenshaw Chabo said...

Hey girl! When I was in Greenville Shannon told me that you had written to me, I didn't know about this whole comments thing! I hope you're doing good, I love the pictures!! I miss you, tons. Give Alexia a kiss from Sophia! And one from me, too!